Monster on a Stick
Make these salty-sweet and creepy Frankenmarshters for a Halloween party!
What You’ll Need:
8 pretzel rods
8 large marshmallows
assorted, small candy decorations like candy sprinkles and chocolate bits
1 container (1 lb) of vanilla frosting
Green food coloring
What to Do:
- Push one pretzel rod into one flat side of each marshmallow. Set aside.
- Gather the decorations for your monsters’ faces. You’ll need sprinkles for their head stitches, small candies for eyes, and sprinkles for their mouths.
- Scoop frosting into a microwaveable bowl. Microwave frosting on high for 10 to 20 seconds (or until smooth and melted). Add 3 drops of green food coloring and stir.
- Decorate 1 marshmallow at a time. Hold pretzel and dip marshmallow into green frosting. Coat all sides.
- Immediately decorate your Frankenmarshter’s face. Carefully place sprinkles on his forehead for stitches, small candies for his eyes, and sprinkles for his mouth.
- Set pretzels in a tall drinking glass to dry. Store in an airtight container.